The Ea By-Pass Oil Filter system provides the best filtration protection for wear and oil degradation you can get for your vehicle. It combines a full-flow and by-pass filter to remove particles down to 1 micron from your engine’s oil and provides cooling of the oil as well. The by-pass filter operates on a partial-flow process, redirecting approximately 10% of the oil drawn from the system at any one time and traps the extremely small, wear-causing contaminants that full-flow filters can’t remove. The Ea By-Pass Filter typically filters all the oil several times in one hour of operation. The full-flow filter operates just as your normal oil filter would, removing larger particles, but with AMSOIL’s nano-fiber filter you get better filtration for up to 25,000 miles between filter changes.
Here are some of the benefits:
By-Pass Filtration Benefits
• Dramatically Extended Drain Intervals
• Improved Oil Cooling
• Increased Filtration Capacity and Life
• Increased Fluid System Capacity
• Efficient Small Particle and Soot Removal
• Significantly Extended Engine Life
• Equipment Constantly Runs on Clean Oil
• Increased Engine Efficiency
• Remove Particles Less Than One Micron
I thought I’d include some photos from the installation I did on my 1997 Jeep Wrangler. There wasn’t a lot of room available, so I removed the battery and welded the mounting plate to my battery tray.
For more information or to purchase, visit the AMSOIL online store.